Welcome to What’s for Dinner [dinner menu #10] seven yummy recipes and one delicious dessert to help make your meal planning easy.
We have some great recipes for you this week!
- Swai with Spring Vegetables
- Open-Faced Crockpot Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
- Incredible Inside Out Grilled Cheese
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Haystacks
- Ham and Bean Soup
- Cheesy Chicken & Veggie Tortellini Skillet
- Scones Recipe (Deep Fried Bread)
And for dessert:
- Strawberry Brownies
Weekly dinner menu hostesses are:
Have you tried any of the recipes for our past menus? What has been your favorite meal? I'm looking forward to trying the fried bread this week! When I was little and living in Iowa, we used to go to this American Indian festival every year and they had the most amazing fried bread!