Congratulations Jerusha! Hope you enjoy your visit!
The Great Pumpkin Fest
Carowinds puts the WEE in Halloween! They have brewed up some spooktacular kid friendly fun this Halloween with the Great Pumpkin Fest!
From 10 am to 5:30 pm Planet Snoopy is transformed into a street party of frightful fun for children and their families.
You will discover activities that are fun-scary, not scary-scary…
The Great Pumpkin Fest runs Saturdays & Sundays from Oct. 4 – Nov. 2 from 10 am to 5:30 pm. (Scarowinds takes over at 7 pm and is not appropriate for young children!)
Check out some of the activities your kids will enjoy:
- Petting Zoo
- Hay Bale Maze
- Costume Parade (have your kid(s) wear their costume and march in the parade at 2 pm and 4 pm)
- Mumpkin Patch – choose a mini-pumpkin to decorate and take home
- Fraidy Cat Puppet show
- Kiddie-Oke (Halloween Karaoke)
- Trick-or-Treating (located in the Great Pumpkin Fest area from 2-4 pm)
- Peanuts Dance Party
- Peter the Talking Pumpkin