Looking for a fun Halloween craft for the kids? Check out this cute Marshmallow Pretzel Skeleton Pop. It’s a craft and treat in one!
Make these adorable Skeleton Pops with just two types of pretzels, two large marshmallows, and some melted white chocolate.
Break the top off two pretzel knots to create the skeleton’s arms.
Drop pretzels into melted bark.
Remove the pretzel sticks and knots from the melted chocolate bark and set aside on a baking rack or wax paper to allow to harden.
To assemble the Skeleton Pop and enjoy!
Looking for some more great Halloween party ideas? Then check out this post!Print
Marshmallow and Pretzel Skeleton Pops
- Pretzel knots
- Pretzel sticks
- White chocolate bark
- Lollipop sticks
- Black edible-ink marker or frosting
- Melt white chocolate bark in the microwave according to package directions.
- Break the top off two pretzel knots to create the skeleton’s arms.
- Drop pretzels into melted bark and cover completely. Remove and set aside on a baking rack or wax paper to allow to harden.
- To assemble the Skeleton Pop, slide a large marshmallow about halfway down a lollipop stick. Top marshmallow with three of the white chocolate-dipped pretzel knots to form the skeleton’s rib cage.
- Add a large marshmallow on top of lollipop stick for the head. Using an edible-ink marker or frosting in a piping bag, add a face to the top marshmallow.
- Push the pretzel sticks into the underside of the bottom marshmallow for legs. Insert the half pretzel knots into the top “rib” pretzel to become the skeleton’s arms.
You will need 3 pretzel knots for the ribs, plus the top of two pretzel knots for the skeleton’s arms, and two pretzel sticks for the legs.
Keywords: Halloween Treat, Marshmallow Pretzel Skeleton Pops, Skeleton Pops