Pecan & Cranberry-Crusted Salmon with Cran-Apple Drizzle
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 6 5-6 oz. Salmon Fillets
- Kosher Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Fresh Cranberry Sauce (I used canned, whole cranberry sauce)
- 1/2 cup Apple Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400°.
For the Cran-Apple Drizzle
- Add (fresh) cranberry sauce, apple juice & vinegar into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a small saucepan & bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low & simmer for 5 minutes; stir often.
- Remove from heat. Set aside.
For the salmon
- Mix mustard, butter & honey in a small bowl until well blended. Set aside.
- Mix bread crumbs, pecans, dried cranberries & parsley.
- Season the salmon on all sides with salt & pepper.
- Lightly brush or spoon flesh side with mustard mixture.
- Divide the crumb mixture among the salmon fillets & pat to coat.
- Carefully place the fish in a baking dish or a sheet pan lined with foil prepared with cooking spray. Bake it for about 10-12 minutes until golden-brown & cooked through.
- Serve on a plate topped with cran-apple drizzle & more parsley, if desired.