It was a little chilly over the weekend here (for North Carolina) and my husband lit a fire in the living room fireplace while we watched a movie. We aren’t used to having a gas log fireplace–we have always had a wood fireplace–so we haven’t gotten the settings mastered quite yet.
It got SOOOOO hot in our living room that I had to change into shorts and a t-shirt!
With that dry heat radiating through the room, I was in the mood for an adult beverage. Since it felt like summer in here, I decided to make a summery drink… a Pink Lemonade Margarita.
Super simple to make and delicious! Tastes like summer… only 30 weeks to go!
Pink Lemonade Margarita
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Adult Beverage
- 1 can of Frozen Pink Lemonade (do not thaw)
- 2 1/2 oz tequila blanco
- 2 1/4 oz triple sec
- margarita salt or sugar for the rim (optional)
- In a blender, add the tequila, triple sec, and frozen pink lemonade.
- Fill the blender with ice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.[img src=”https://lifeofaginger.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Pink-Lemonade-marg-281×300.jpg” width=”281″ height=”300″ class=”aligncenter size-medium” title=”Margarita Monday – Pink Lemonade Margarita”]