Ham and Cheese “sushi”
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1
- Category: Snack
- 2-4 pieces honey ham
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese (or to taste)
- 2-3 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 Babybel cheese, cut into thin slices
- Honey mustard to taste
- Lay out overlapping slices of honey ham on a cutting board. Depending on the thickness of the ham you made need more to keep everything contained.
- Spread with about a tablespoon of cream cheese (or to taste) over the ham.
- Place the sliced Babybel cheese in a line across the ham.
- Add the cherry tomatoes on top of the Babybel cheese.
- Squeeze a small amount of honey mustard.
- Roll up the ham.
- Cut into chunks.