Need some help with your menu planning? We’ve got you covered! Our goal for the What’s For Dinner [weekly menu #4] is to make getting dinner on the table a little easier for you! And do we have some yummy options this week!
Check it out:
- Pepperoni & Tomato Macaroni Dinner
- Almond-Crusted Chicken Breasts with Pesto, Roasted Tomatoes, & Quinoa
- Ain’t Your Mama’s Meatloaf
- DIY California and Vegetable Rolls
- Garlic-Ranch Bacon and Chicken Pizza
- Ginger Pineapple Chicken
- Spaghetti Turkey Bolognese
And for dessert:
- Circus Animal Cookie Truffles
I am a busy mom of five so understand how difficult it can be to come up with new and tasty dinner recipes, especially ones that your family will eat! It’s easy to get into a rut and serve the same few recipes over and over. I know my kids are sick of chicken nuggets and mac ‘n cheese! So to help you get dinner on the table–and maybe even bring back the family dinner–tune in here every Sunday.
Missed a week? Looking for other recipe suggestions? Visit the Weekly Menu Page!
Weekly dinner menu hostesses are:
What’s For Dinner
[weekly menu #4]
Garlic-Ranch Bacon and Chicken Pizza
Did you try any recipes from last week? What was your favorite?